Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Does anyone else find it funny...

...That the Indian Consulate has outsourced their visa applications service?

I dropped off my passport and materials on Monday a.m. Visa was supposed to be ready Tuesday afternoon. According to website, it's still with the Consulate instead of with the out-sourcing people. I'm starting to panic a little. I just called, they still don't have it. "Try back at 5:30. We're working on a batch that was returned from the consulate now."

Had my final round of shots today.

Picking up malaria meds this evening.

Tried back at 5:30 -- nothing. It looks like unless I can sprint through the China Embassy on Friday, I might end up having to get my stupid Chinese visa in Bangkok. Awesome.

Tick tick tick...

Truck is booked.

Storage space is booked.

Gak! Where is the time going?

No comments: